Training is organised around three terms each year. Autumn and Spring terms are both 12 weeks each and the Summer term is 11 weeks. Each term has a one-week half-term break. Students can enrol at the beginning of any term. There is also a short residential that takes place over one weekend each year.
- Summer 2020: Wednesday 22nd April until Saturday 11th July; with a one-week half-term break beginning 3rd June
- Autumn 2020: Wednesday 16th September until Saturday 12th December; with a one-week half-term break beginning 28th October
- Spring 2021: Wednesday 6th January until Saturday 3rd April; with a one-week half-term break beginning 17th February
- Summer 2021: Wednesday 21st April until Saturday 10th July; with a one-week half-term break beginning 2nd June
- Autumn 2021: Wednesday 15th September until Saturday 11th December; with a one-week half-term break beginning 27th October
The weekly schedule runs over four days a week: Wednesday evening, and Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings. Timings for each day and a typical weekly course programme are shown below.